'From In' Coffee Shop

Johnnie and I stumbled upon a great little coffee shop called From In while walking through the Sinjang last weekend.  It has a cozy atmosphere with some walls that slide open to the street.  They have a nice variety of coffees, teas, smoothies, and juice.  They also had some baked goodies for sale and a little bookshelf of books to read.  One of the friendly baristas was Korean-American and spoke perfect English which earns the place extra points in my book :)

I ordered an Americano hot coffee and it was honestly one of the best I've had here yet, plus it came with a little cinnamon biscuit cookie :)  After talking with the barista, I found out that they have soy milk available to mix in the drinks!  Finding a coffee shop that has soy milk is surprisingly difficult here in Korea, resulting in my new fondness for black coffee.

We had Dulce with us and she was allowed to lay next to our table.  She got her own cup of water to drink and it was good practice for her to stay in the 'down' position despite people walking past in the street.

I give this place two thumbs up and will be returning :)





*******
"You never had enough coffee until you can
thread a sewing machine while it's running."
~Jeff Bezos

No comments:

Post a Comment