Dog Days

We are dog sitting two dogs for our friends while they're on an amazing week-long vacation.  Dulce has had play dates with Zeus and Fritz many times but this is her first slumber party with them!  They're getting along great and wear themselves out everyday playing together.


Fritz, the guard dog.  He will let you know about every noise he hears.  This is Dulce's favorite wrestling buddy :)



Zeus, the sweet shadow.  He quietly follows me everywhere I go, never making a sound.  He stays away from the antics of the other two dogs.



Dulce is funny to watch with these two boys!  She tries to hide her toys from them, she climbs on my lap if they get too close to me, and she lets them know who the alpha dog is in the house!  She and Fritz wrestle often but all in good fun.  Neither of them are too rough but Dulce has an edge since she's a little bigger then he is.



Hours of rest are needed after play time :)

*******
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures 
because they give unconditional love.  For me
they are the role model for being alive."
~Gilda Radner

No comments:

Post a Comment